The Following is a summary of the beliefs of The Universal Assembly of Yahweh Miami.
1 Thessalonians 5:21; "Prove all things, hold fast that which is good". We therefore, encourage all to do so with all that is stated below from the Holy Scriptures
1. We affirm that the entire Bible from Genesis to Revelation is originally inspired (and not the fallible translation of man) is accepted as the complete revelation of Yahweh the Holy One of Israel. Interpretation of the Bible must be according to the biblical context. The inspired prophetic books of the Bible are profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. 2nd Timothy 3:16.
2. We affirm that Yahweh is the only name of the creator of heaven and earth and this is the name by which He revealed Himself to the patriarchs and prophets.
3. We affirm that Yahshua is the name of the only begotten Son of Yahweh, manifested to the world to redeem people from sin and to establish the Kingdom of Yahweh on earth see Matthew 6:7-14. Yahshua was conceived from the Holy Spirit which confrims the virgin birth.
4. We affirm that Yahshua pre-existed with the father and took part in the creation of all things.
5. We affirm that The commandments given on Mount Sinai constitute the Kingdom of Yahweh and is the standard of righteousness demanded of everyone who is born of the Spirit – Child of Yahweh. The instruction given on Mount Sinai reminds every believer that (1) Yahweh is King above all. (2) His name shall be hallowed and proclaimed and not obliterated or forgotten. (3) The seventh day Sabbath, shall be sanctified as the day of rest, and dedicated to holy services as a perpetual covenant in commemoration of Yahweh’s work of creation and Yahshua’s work of redemption.
6. We affirm that the seventh day, Sabbath must be observed from sunset Friday to sunset Saturday. The annual feasts of Yahweh are recorded in Leviticus chapter 23 and shall be observed with New Testament application.
7. We affirm that the Holy Spirit is the force proceeding from the Heavenly Father. It is in essence the mind and power of Yahweh, which is also bestowed upon the Son, Luke 24:49; John 15:26. The Holy Spirit is placed within those who are baptized into the saving Name of Yahshua the Messiah through the laying on hands by the elders. Acts 2:38; 5:32; 8:17; 19:6; 1Timothy 4:14; 2Timothy 1:6.
8. We affirm that the two houses of Israel viz Yahudah (Judah) and the ten tribes shall be identified and restored as prophesied for the last days.
9. We affirm that The Kingdom of Yahweh is to be established on the earth first, for the duration of the thousand years reign known as the millennium, then the final punishment will be executed upon all the rebellious and unbelieving heart Revelation 20:6-15.
10. We affirm that Salvation comes in one name and none other than Yahshua Messiah the only begotten Son of Yahweh.
11. We affirm that Baptism or Immersion in water is a scriptural symbol of a death, burial, and spiritual resurrection of new life.
12. Tithing. We affirm that tithing is a Biblical practice that all of Yahweh’s people are commanded to perform, Leviticus 27:30-33; Malachi 3:8-12; Matthew 23:23. A tithe is defined as 10 percent of a person’s income (increase). Yahweh also commands a second tithe to be set aside to insure sufficient means to attend His Feasts, Deuteronomy 14:22-26. This tithe is not given to the assembly but set aside by the individual. "Render unto Caeser the things that are Caeser's and unto Yahweh the things that areYahweh's."
Universal Assembly of Yahweh Miami
860 Arabia Ave Opalocka
Phone: 954 249-3284
Or use our contact form.
Carmel - A mountain range extending approximately 13 miles from the Mediterranean coast southeast to the Plain of Dothan. The mountain range averaged over 1,000 feet above sea level, with a peak of 1,742 feet. Carmel was within the territory given to Asher. this location is most well known for Eliyah's victory over the prophets of Baal (1 Kings 18:19-20).